Date and time settings resets

Ant

Date and time settings resets

Post by Ant » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:31 pm

Hi.

I have set date and time auto sync, but after power cycle i see thar its disabled again.
How fix this?

Ant

Re: Date and time settings resets

Post by Ant » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:34 am

For those who comes here via search, i got support answer:
after setting If not shut down the Use network –provided time will remain on

the system it keeps the date and time data internally for In case of lost contact with the Network router or network –provided time server

And in case there is a loss connection it is capable to continues manage the date and time

In case of shutdown the system is rising and the default is Date & time/ Automatic date & time/OFF

And if the network connection exists, time management continues to work properly although the set of Automatic date & time is off

Therefore, it is important to make sure there is a network and an internet connection

If there is no network/ internet connection the system works so you can watch the TV broadcasts but you need to manually set the date and time

Therefore the operating way is as follows

1. when you turn the device on, and there is a network connection you need to set the Date & time/ Automatic date & time/Use network –provided time to be on

2. In this situation the system will take the date and time data and save it for in case of loss of connection

3. as long as you do not unplug the device or long press on the remote the set date and time settings will not change

4. If the device is unplugged or turned off by long press on the remote and when it will start again operating the network is plugged in, the Use network –provided time will be off

but the system will keep maintain the date and time correct

5. If the device is unplugged or turned off by long press on the remote and when it will start again operating the network is unplugged, the Use network –provided time will be off

and the system will show the default date and time and you have to set them manually