not able to play recordings via Kodi or view via Manage Recordings

Setup issues? Scanning issues? Network problems? Other questions? This is the place you want to be.
popgood

not able to play recordings via Kodi or view via Manage Recordings

Post by popgood » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello,
I have a XTi 3442 that I have setup to save recordings to a networked folder, actually a 240GB USB SSD HD via the USB port on a BT home hub.

I am not able to play my recordings via Kodi even though they are listed. Timers but not completed recordings are listed on the Manage Recordings page though I can browse to them and play them via windows explorer. In all other respects the setup appears to be working i.e. kodi can display live channels and can also be used to set timers via the guide.
The network path shown on the Manage Recordings page (//PNHUB1/USB4/DVBRecord) has validated ok too.

This setup had worked previously with different USB drives but I have been having problems since I tried recording directly via the XTi 3442 USB port. This worked ok for flash drives but not for portable USB Hard Drives or portable USB SSDs.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Stephen

Tags:

admin@vbox
Site Admin

Re: not able to play recordings via Kodi or view via Manage Recordings

Post by admin@vbox » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 am

It seems there is some isseu on your KODI decoder
did you try to use another player addon - try to search on the net for KODI player isseu