Firetv & Kodi (Multiple instances)

Live TV, EPG, Recordings, Pay TV CAM, Remote Access and other issues
wwwdotrichdotcom

Re: Firetv & Kodi (Multiple instances)

Post by wwwdotrichdotcom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:01 pm

@admin@vbox @VBsupport

Any chance of any support on this issue please? I have emailed support, but request has not been acknowledged as of yet...

Thank in advance!

Tags:

VBsupport

Post by VBsupport » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi our support team replied this issue by email
I think your gmail account filter our reply as spam , can you check your spam folder ?

wwwdotrichdotcom

Post by wwwdotrichdotcom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Apologies - was indeed sent to spam (now white-listed).

I have responded to your email and will test the devices in different order, as suggested and will report back.

Many thanks for your response.

wwwdotrichdotcom

Post by wwwdotrichdotcom » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 am

Just to keep you (admin and fellow members) up to date... still having this issue. Not had much opportunity to play with it much as hardly been at home lately, but have ended up watching mainly catch-up tv due to ongoing issues.

I have 2x aftv (1x 2nd gen and 1x 3rd gen stick) running kodi krypton, both hard wired to 1gb lan.

Problems listed below are in relation to the 2nd device (located in the kitchen):

- no video (black screen upon channel selection, audio fine), ‘clear data’ under pvr settings usually sorts
- jittery video and audio - seems to always be catching up, occasional buffering and audio ‘pops’ - unwatchable. Occurs only on certain channels
- epg data missing - no matter how many timed I scan and match channels, always something missing but channels I’m not too fussed about - just annoying really...

All of the above occurred on previous fire stick on WiFi, hence purchasing new 3rd gen and lan adaptor. No issues with steaming any other tv services - just VBox per via kodi.

My original 2nd gen aftv box is much more stable with only occasional glitches.

Have refreshed fw with ‘cleanup’ file issued by support (version 2.59) just yesterday, but issues still exist.

Any suggestions are welcome - just thought I’d share this and see if anyone else experiencing similar?

admin@vbox
Site Admin

Post by admin@vbox » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:25 am

Hi whats is the KODI version you are using ?

wwwdotrichdotcom

Post by wwwdotrichdotcom » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:33 pm

Krypton 17.6

admin@vbox
Site Admin

Post by admin@vbox » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Please preform clean data at the KODI app on both of your AFT devices (go to manage app> KODI>clear data)

Then run again the setting for the VBox device on your KODI app (for both of your AFT)